Apple is all over Twitter, if you know where to look. There are even official accounts for the company, for support, and for major services like Apple Music, Apple News, iTunes, and the App Store. Most are in English, but there's a few in Spanish and Japanese as well. We're keeping a running list of them here, so you can follow any and all that you find interesting.
- @Apple: The officially official Apple account.
- @AppleSupport: Social support for all your Apple product ills.
- @tim_cook: Apple's CEO.
- @AngelaAhrendts: Head of Apple's retail and online stores.
- @cue: SVP of iTunes and internet services.
- @pschiller: SVP of marketing and the App Store.
- @AppleMusic: Everything Apple Music.
- @AppleMusicES: Apple Music in Spanish.
- @AppleMusicJapan: Apple Music in Japanese.
- @Beats1: Apple Music's radio station, Beats 1.
- @AppleNews: Everything Apple News.
- @AppleNewsAU: Apple News in Australia.
- @AppleNewsUK: Apple News in the U.K.
- @AppStore: All the App Store apps you need to know about.
- @AppStoreGames: Follow App Store Games if all you want is the fun stuff.
- @AppStoreES: App Store in Spanish.
- @AppStoreJapan: App Store in Japanese.
Beats by Dre
- @BeatsByDre: Apple's subsidiary, Beats by Dre.
- @BeatsSupport: Support for your Beats headphones and speakers.
- @iBooks: Apple eBook store and what it's featuring.
- @iTunes: The main iTunes account.
- @iTunesFestival: The iTunes music festival.
- @iTunesMovies: What's new on iTunes movies.
- @iTunesMusic: Replaced by @AppleMusic.
- @iTunesPodcasts: Podcasts at iTunes.
- @iTunesTrailers: The latest movie trailers on iTunes.
- @iTunesTV: What's up with iTunes TV shows.
- @iTunesU: iTunes University so you can get your learn on.
Any other great Apple-centric Twitter accounts to follow?
There are thousands of other accounts out there that, while not official, offer a ton of insight into Apple. If you have any favorites, let me know in comments! (There's even an @iMore account if you know where to find it!)
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
You forgot Bozoma St. John @SaintBoz. Sent from the iMore App
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.