Apple is all over Twitter, if you know where to look. There are even official accounts for the company, for support, and for major services like Apple Music, Apple News, iTunes, and the App Store. Most are in English, but there's a few in Spanish and Japanese as well. We're keeping a running list of them here, so you can follow any and all that you find interesting.
- @Apple: The officially official Apple account.
- @AppleSupport: Social support for all your Apple product ills.
- @tim_cook: Apple's CEO.
- @AngelaAhrendts: Head of Apple's retail and online stores.
- @cue: SVP of iTunes and internet services.
- @pschiller: SVP of marketing and the App Store.
- @AppleMusic: Everything Apple Music.
- @AppleMusicES: Apple Music in Spanish.
- @AppleMusicJapan: Apple Music in Japanese.
- @Beats1: Apple Music's radio station, Beats 1.
- @AppleNews: Everything Apple News.
- @AppleNewsAU: Apple News in Australia.
- @AppleNewsUK: Apple News in the U.K.
- @AppStore: All the App Store apps you need to know about.
- @AppStoreGames: Follow App Store Games if all you want is the fun stuff.
- @AppStoreES: App Store in Spanish.
- @AppStoreJapan: App Store in Japanese.
Beats by Dre
- @BeatsByDre: Apple's subsidiary, Beats by Dre.
- @BeatsSupport: Support for your Beats headphones and speakers.
- @iBooks: Apple eBook store and what it's featuring.
- @iTunes: The main iTunes account.
- @iTunesFestival: The iTunes music festival.
- @iTunesMovies: What's new on iTunes movies.
- @iTunesMusic: Replaced by @AppleMusic.
- @iTunesPodcasts: Podcasts at iTunes.
- @iTunesTrailers: The latest movie trailers on iTunes.
- @iTunesTV: What's up with iTunes TV shows.
- @iTunesU: iTunes University so you can get your learn on.
Any other great Apple-centric Twitter accounts to follow?
There are thousands of other accounts out there that, while not official, offer a ton of insight into Apple. If you have any favorites, let me know in comments! (There's even an @iMore account if you know where to find it!)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Sonos CEO responds to backlash, will continue to update legacy products
Sonos recently announced that a bunch of its older products will no longer receive updates come May 2020. That ruffled a lot of feathers, and now Sonos’ CEO has issued another statement to set things straight.
Apple launches shiny new Jobs At Apple page
Apple has overhauled its Jobs At Apple page to give it a brand new, striking look complete with colorful Apple logos and new feature sections!
Elevate your Apple Watch with this elegant bracelet-style Wearlizer band
This pretty rhinestone-enhanced Apple Watch bangle bracelet looks more like jewelry on your wrist than a health and fitness band.
How to get the Apple Watch Classic Buckle Look for less!
While the Apple Watch Classic Buckle band is beautiful to look at and a truly timeless accessory that matches almost any outfit and occasion, the price can seem a little steep for some.