Apple Pay continues its expansion, as 27 more banks and credit unions in the U.S. have now added support for the company's payment system. Over 1,000 such organizations in the U.S. now support Apple Pay.
The latest to join are:
- 1st Community Federal Credit Union
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank
- Bank of England
- BankFirst Financial Services
- Bull's Eye Credit Union
- Colfax Banking Company
- Columbia Bank Florida
- First Bank
- First Federal Bank of Louisiana
- First National Bank of Durango
- First Southern National
- Franklin First Federal Credit Union
- Green Country Federal Credit Union
- Gulf States Credit Union
- Guthrie County State Bank
- Henrico Federal Credit Union
- Lone Star National Bank
- Mill City Credit Union
- Modern Woodmen Bank
- Pasadena Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank, Global Investment Servicing
- Raleigh County Federal Credit Union
- Sage Capital Bank
- St. Landry Bank and Trust Co.
- TCM Bank
- West Milton State Bank
Apple Pay is now accepted at two million locations across the U.S., UK, Canada, and Australia.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
European consumer group demands compensation from Apple over batterygate
A consumer association is demanding compensation from Apple over claims it slowed down user's iPhones.
iPhone 12's 'high-end' camera production 4-6 weeks behind schedule
Estimates suggest production is currently 4-6 weeks behind.
Analyst claims Apple has a 10-year lead in wearables, and that's being kind
Apple analyst Neil Cybart has a new, lengthy post up touting Apple's wearables market amongst other things.
Make sure you have all the ports you need for your Mac with a USB-C hub
The MacBook Pro (Late 2016 and newer) sports at least two, and up to four Thunderbolt 3 ports, but that's all. What to do if you need other ports? Get a hub!