Apple Pay support added to 27 more U.S. banks and credit unions
Apple Pay continues its expansion, as 27 more banks and credit unions in the U.S. have now added support for the company's payment system. Over 1,000 such organizations in the U.S. now support Apple Pay.
The latest to join are:
- 1st Community Federal Credit Union
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank
- Bank of England
- BankFirst Financial Services
- Bull's Eye Credit Union
- Colfax Banking Company
- Columbia Bank Florida
- First Bank
- First Federal Bank of Louisiana
- First National Bank of Durango
- First Southern National
- Franklin First Federal Credit Union
- Green Country Federal Credit Union
- Gulf States Credit Union
- Guthrie County State Bank
- Henrico Federal Credit Union
- Lone Star National Bank
- Mill City Credit Union
- Modern Woodmen Bank
- Pasadena Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank, Global Investment Servicing
- Raleigh County Federal Credit Union
- Sage Capital Bank
- St. Landry Bank and Trust Co.
- TCM Bank
- West Milton State Bank
Apple Pay is now accepted at two million locations across the U.S., UK, Canada, and Australia.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.