August 3, 2022, at 11:45 AM EST: Today is the last day you can take advantage of this Apple Pay promotion. The promotion offers savings at Crocs, J.Crew, Ray-Ban, and more. See below for all of the details.
The latest Apple Pay promotion is here and it's all about grabbing some savings for all of your summertime activities.
In an email to Apple Pay customers, the company announced that its latest promotion for Apple Pay Perks will offer savings at a number of merchants — thirteen of them in fact. All of the offers are good starting today and will last through Wednesday, August 3.
The offers are good when you shop on each company's website or through their app (if they have one of course).
What merchants are participating in the promotion?
Crocs, J.Crew, and Ray-Ban are some of the merchants participating in the latest Apple Pay promotion. You can check out all of them, and the savings they are offering, below:
- Crocs: 20% off footwear with promo code APPLEPAY
- GOAT: Up to 70% off select styles when using Apple Pay
- Gymboree: $15 off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
- J.Crew: $25 off when you spend $150 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
- Lands' End: 45% off with promo code APPLEPAY
- Matt & Nat: 10% off when you spend $150 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
- Ray-Ban: 30% off custom styles with promo code APPLEPAY
- Rodd & Gunn: $20 eGift Card for every $100 you spend with promo code APPLEPAY
- Stadium Goods: 10% off in-app purchases
- Sugar & Jade: $15 off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
- Summmersalt: $15 off when you spend $95 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
- The Children's Place: $15 off when you spend $50 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
- TheRealReal: 20% off mobile orders with promo code APPLEPAY
Some of the offers require you to use Apple Pay when making a purchase. Some of them also require that you enter a specific promo code at checkout, so make sure you remember the requirements in order to get the deal you're looking for.
All of the promotions are available starting today and will expire on Wednesday, August 3.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.