What you need to know
- Belkin unveiled a new line of cables called Boost Charge.
- The cables are made of super strong material DuraTek and are available in three different sizes.
- Both the Lightning and USB-C cables are available with USB-C and USB-C options.
Belkin today unveiled a new line of cables called Boost Charge made with DuraTek material. The cables are meant to be durable, strong and stylish with a leather strap for easy organization.
The new Boost Charge line includes four new cables:
- Boost Charge Lightning to USB-A Cable with Leather Strap
- Boost Charge USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector with Leather Strap
- Boost Charge USB-C to USB-C Cable with Leather Strap
- Boost Charge USB-C to USB-A with Leather Strap
Belkin incorporated a new outer jacket for the cables made of double braided nylon that is meant to resist damage no matter how rough you are with them. Inside, the cable is reinforced by aramid, a strong material that reinforces the cable.
Each cable is available in three different sizes of 4-feet, 6-feet and 10-feet and are available in two colors, black and white. The USB-C to USB-C cable is also available in pink.
Belkin's new Boost Charge cables are now available. The prices range for $24.99 to $34.99 depending on the cable and size you buy.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The Backbone One is a controller designed to make iPhone gaming fun
There are many iPhone game controllers around but few hit the mark. Can the Backbone One live up to the hype?
There was another surprise Nintendo Direct Mini today
Ready for the next big announcement from Nintendo? Here's what you need to know!
Apple updates Clips with new interface and HDR recording for iPhone 12
Apple has updated Clips for iOS with a new interface, horizontal and vertical video and support for HDR on iPhone 12.
Tired of using a light switch? Get a HomeKit motion sensor!
Put the "auto" in "home automation" with the best HomeKit motion sensors!