Apple offers industry leading Accessibility options for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but in order for them to be useful, the options themselves have to be accessible, don't they? Well, they are! At least when you set them up! Once done, a simple triple-click of the Home button will either toggle on your preferred option, or more flexibly still, give you the ability to choose from one of several options.
- Launch Settings from the Home screen
- Tap on General
- Tap on Accessibility near the bottom
- Tap on Triple-Click Home at the bottom
- Select whether you want VoiceOver, White on Black, Zoom as the default option, or whether you'd prefer being asked each time.
If you choose to be asked, every time you triple-click Home, you'll get the Accessibility options.
- How to magnify the screen on your iPhone and iPad using the Zoom feature
- How to use Voice Over on iPhone and iPad