Bandai Namco has released Digimon Heroes (opens in new tab), a new battle card game for iPhone and iPad. Your job is to build the best deck you can to save File Island, using over 1,000 available Digimon characters. Along the way, you can upgrade and expand your roster of monsters in an effort to become the best.
Here's what you can expect from Digimon Heroes:
- SIMPLE AND STRATEGIC ACTION: Match Command Cards to form chains and devastate your enemies!
- COLLECT YOUR FAVORITE DIGIMON: You can choose from over 1000 different Digimon, from common to legendary!
- DIGIFUSE, DIGIVOLVE AND LIMIT BREAK: Enhance the Digimon who have joined your party by digifusing them, digivolve them into even stronger forms, and finally break through their limits to unleash their full potential.
- EPIC BATTLES AND SPECIAL EVENTS: Fight your way through File Island and push your team to its limit with epic events and challenges!
Digimon Heroes is free to download, though there are in-app purchases for upgrades and new cards. You can find the game on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Eh. Give me Pokemon. Sent from the iMore App
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.