Super Smash Bros Ultimate is a behemoth of a game. With more stages and fighters than ever before it can be overwhelming for noobies to the franchise to wrap there heads around.
Damage is a critical part of the game, so let's get up to speed with what weapons are available for you in this latest edition. If it can hurt you in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, it's on this list!
Damage comes in the form of Assist Trophies, Items, and Pokémon and their abilities are updated regularly. It can be hard to keep up to date with their changing effects. Worry not! Here is what we know so far about the latest Weapons and what effect they'll have on the stage!
- Spring Man: Can unleash a rush attack to an opponent.
- Klaptrap: Kumps at the nearest fighter and bites them.
- Nikki: Don't let her drawings deceive you, they do serious damage.
- Zero: Uses his learned across the stage.
- Kapp'n: When he hits a fighter, he'll take them off of the stage on his bus.
- Moon: When it hits, it deals a lot of damage to opponents nearby!
- Shovel Knight: He can bury his opponents in the ground or throw rocks.
- Rathalos: Spreading its wings to create a powerful attack. Also has fire breath and a roar that stuns opponents. -Alucard: Will attack nearby opponents with slashes. Can turn into a bat and charge opponents.
- Rodin: Unleashes a powerful blow, and sometimes he'll even give you a powerful weapon as he leaves.
- Krystal: While attacking with her staff, she can use Ice Blast to freeze her opponents.
- Knuckles: Attacks nearby fighters. He also digs into the ground and attacks with an uppercut.
- Sukapon: Attacking with his detached fists and feet, they can even pick up opponents and throw them.
- Bomberman: The bombs he leaves on the stage detonate in a cross pattern.
- Alolan Vulpix: Freezes fighters with an icy blast.
- Solgaleo: Charges back and forth throughout the stage.
- Lunala: Shoots a light beam through the stage.
- Alolan Raichu: He rides his tail to rush an enemy.
- Bewear : Though Bewear is slow this is offset by powerful attacks.
- Abra: Abra will trap a nearby fighter and teleport them to a random place in the stage.
- Togedemaru: Shoots sparks from its body.
- Mimikyu: Drags a nearby opponent under its cloth and will attack them.
- Marshadow: When it locks on to a target, it will emerge punch from the shadows. When there are multiple opponents, it may change target between punches.
- Ditto: Will take on the same abilities as the original fighter.
- Killing Edge: KO highly damaged opponents with an attack from the scythe.
- Bomber: Raise the Bomber up with a press of the A button and an explosion happen in 1.5 seconds.
- Fake Smash Ball: Looks like a Smash Ball but it will explode when you break it.
- Launch Star: If you touch the star, your fighter will be launched at high speed.
What do you think you'll use out of this list? Are there any that catch you by surprise? For me, I think it'll be the Fake Smash Ball that's going to catch me out the most. In the midst of all that mayhem I know I'm going to go for it thinking its the real thing! Remember, Super Smash Bros Ultimate is releasing on Nintendo Switch on Dec. 7 and preorders start at $59.99
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Photos reveal stunning new Apple Store in Beijing, opening soon
Photos have shown off Apple's stunning new Sanlitun store, which will replace Apple's first-ever store in China.
iPhone 12 120Hz decision hangs in the balance, says report
EverythingApplePro, noting Max Weinbach and internal sources, claims the decision to include 120Hz in the iPhone 12 has been pushed back following a series of failed tests.
13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon to enter production Q4 2020
Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple's first Apple Silicon Macbook, a 13.3-inch MacBook Pro will enter production in Q4 of 2020. Apple has previously stated it would release the first Apple Silicon-based Mac by the end of this year.
Peacefully game on your Switch Lite with these great headphones
There are a ton of headphones and earbuds out on the market, but what's the best for your Nintendo Switch Lite? Don't worry, no matter what style you're going for, or what your budget is, there's something for everyone here.