Explore the origin of life in 'The Lullaby of Life', now on Apple Arcade
What you need to know
- "The Lullaby of Life" has landed on Apple Arcade.
- Developer 1 Simple Game has been working on the game since 2017.
- The title takes players on a journey through the origin of life.
Today, Apple Arcade added another title to its growing catalog of games included in its subscription service.
"The Lullaby of Life", developed by 1 Simple Game, takes players on a journey through the origin of life and, with the power of music, helps players make life bloom.
1 Simple Game says that the concept for the title has been around since 2017 and that it is a new direction for the studio compared to its former games.
The studio says that the game is directed towards beginners and is easy to learn, but that it includes game mechanics that any gamer will enjoy.
- There are no texts in the game since it is designed to be as intuitive as possible.
- The levels are designed to ease the player into the unique exploration and interaction mechanics contained in the game.
- There is no need to be an expert in videogames at all, there are no complex mechanics or stressful situations which require a high level of management or multitasking in order to advance in the story.
- Unique music created for the game
- Quick and easy to learn!
As with many games on Apple Arcade, the title works across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV, and Mac. You can download "The Lullaby of Life" on the App Store (opens in new tab) now.
Unlimited games, one price
Apple Arcade has over a hundred premium games with more added regularly each week. There is something here for everyone, and it only costs $5 a month for all you can game!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.