If you're a fan of Homeland, the immensely popular spy drama, the good news is that the long wait for season 4 is now at an end. Or it is if you're Stateside, us Brits have to wait another week, so no spoilers! In any case whether you're a long standing fan, someone who's never seen a single episode or anywhere in between, catching up with your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV is a breeze with iTunes!
The iTunes Store is the first place to go with all three seasons available to purchase in full, in SD or HD, as well as already having an order page for the new season in certain locations such as the UK – if you're seeing it elsewhere sing out in the comments below. Pay your money and as each episode airs you'll have it added to your iTunes account. Pricing and availability may vary from location to location but you'll find each season at the links below.
- Homeland Season 1 - $9.99 (SD), $19.99 (HD) - Download Now
- Homeland Season 2 - $9.99 (SD), $19.99 (HD) - Download Now
- Homeland Season 3 - $14.99 (SD), $24.99 (HD) - Download Now
- Homeland Season 4 (UK) - £19.99 (SD), £24.99 (HD) - Pre-order Now
If you're more into streaming and you're a Netflix subscriber, the third season has just recently been added to compliment the first two that were already there. So if you're looking for a catch-up binge you'll find the Netflix links below. Again, exact availability will vary from country to country.
There are also a couple of other Homeland treats nestled in the iTunes Store in the form of an official video podcast, a couple of iBooks and even an Audiobook that fills in the gap between seasons 2 and 3. You'll find each of those at the links below, once more region dependent.
- Homeland: Video podcast by Showtime
- Homeland: Phantom Pain (audiobook) - £1.95 - Download Now
- Homeland: Carries Run (iBooks) - $10.99 - Download Now
- Homeland: Sauls Game (iBooks) - £3.99 (UK), Pre-order (U.S.) - Download Now
Got a favorite episode, series, or something we missed? Sound off in the comments below!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!