If you use Snapchat regularly and have lots of friends, display names can quickly become a mess. While some people use their regular names like good social citizens, others feel the need to change them to non-descriptive nicknames that can create confusion over who is actually sending you a snap. If you prefer order in your Snapchat universe, you can easily override their chosen display name in favor of one of your own creation. Here's how!
How to change the display name for one of your Snapchat friends
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Snapchat icon at the top or just swipe down.
- Tap on My Friends.
- Tap on the friend's name you'd like to change.
- Tap on the settings icon that appears next to their name off to the right.
- Tap on Edit Name in the popup menu.
- Type in the name you'd like to appear when this person communicates with you.
- Tap Save.
- They will now show up as what you've chosen.
Telegram now supports video calls on iOS
Secure messaging app Telegram now supports fast and secure video calls on iOS.
TikTok ban gets extended to 90 days with new executive order
Under the new executive order from President Trump, ByteDance has 90 days to divest itself from its business in the United States.
'Nineteen Eighty-Fortnite' has been streaming 17+ hours. With Apple ads.
Epic Games isn't letting up in its war with Apple over Fortnite.
Show off your pictures with a smart digital photo frame
A digital photo frame is a logical answer to thousands of pictures on multiple devices. We've rounded up the best right here.