If you've got an iPhone, you probably already know that it can provide you with a history of your calls. You can also edit your call history if and when you need to by deleting individual call records. Whatever the reason (hey, we don't judge), we can walk you through how to delete certain phone records out of your call history.
- Launch the Phone app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap on the Recents tab along the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on the Edit option in the upper right hand corner.
- You'll now see that each phone record now has a delete option to the left of the caller's name or number. Tap on it.
- To confirm the delete, tap on the Delete button off to the right.
- Repeat this process for the calls you'd like to remove and once you're done, tap on the Done option in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
That's it, those calls will now not appear in your recent calls any longer.
Save 25% on everything Mujjo makes including some great iPhone cases
Mujjo makes some stunning iPhone cases and now you can save 25% on anything you like. They even make gloves designed for touching your iPhone!
Track CPU temperature and thermal throttling with the open source Hot
Ever wondered whether your CPU is so hot it's being forced to run slower? This free app tells you.
HomePod mini fans in Mexico and Taiwan can now place their orders
Apple's HomePod mini is now available in two more countries, but a third will have to wait a little while longer.
The fun will never end with these Hatchimal toys
Every Hatchimal is a surprise! Kids love these adorable hatchable creatures and the element of surprise only adds to the fun. See all the ways there are to play with Hatchimals.