If someone sends you multiple photos and videos and you'd like to save them to your device, there's no need to waste a bunch of extra time doing it individually. Thanks to the Messages app, you can save multiple pictures or videos to your Photos app all in one go! Now you won't have to allot a whole extra day after the holidays to save all those cute family moments everyone sent you. (Or all those hilarious photos of everyone passed out after eating too much dinner.) Here's how!
How to quickly save multiple pictures and videos with the Messages app
- Launch the Messages app.
- Tap on the text thread that has the pictures and/or videos you'd like to save.
- Tap on the sender's name at the top of the message thread to reveal more options.
- Scroll down until you see the collection of all the images and attachments sent during your conversation.
- Long press on the first photo or video you want to save to your device.
- Tap More. A blue check should appear in the bottom corner of the photo or video to show you've selected it.
- Tap on the rest of the photos and/or videos you'd like to save.
Tap Save Images or Save Attachments in the bottom lefthand corner.
That's it! You should now be able to view, send, and edit the attachments as normal in the Photos app.
Did you run into any problems while saving multiple attachments in Messages? Leave any queries you have in the comments below and we'll do whatever we can to provide you with the answers you seek.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Elevate your Apple Watch with this elegant bracelet-style Wearlizer band
This pretty rhinestone-enhanced Apple Watch bangle bracelet looks more like jewelry on your wrist than a health and fitness band.
Ukraine's Foreign Minister alludes to resolution over Apple Maps and Crimea
Ukraine's Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko has hinted at a resolution to the Apple Maps Crimea controversy, after meeting with Apple VP Lisa Jackson at Davos.
macOS Catalina bug sees displays reset to max brightness after sleep
Some users are reporting their macOS Catalina machines are setting themselves to maximum brightness after waking from sleep
These are all the amiibo you can use in Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch
Loving Splatoon 2? You can pick up various amiibo to use with your game to unlock characters, save customization options, and more. Here are all the amiibo you can use in Splatoon 2.