If you're using Pages, Keynote, or Numbers on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac you can easily share anything you create via Apple's online service, iCloud. The best part about sharing iWork documents via iCloud is that the person you share with doesn't need an iOS device or Mac to open or even collaborate on the documents with you. All they need is a web browser.
- Open the file in Pages, Numbers, or Keynote on your iPhone or iPad that you'd like to share.
- Tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Share Link via iCloud from the drop down menu.
- Tap on the method you'd like to use in order to share it.
- iWork automatically inserts the iCloud link for you. Type anything else you'd like to add and send your message.
- Open the file in Pages, Numbers, or Keynote on your Mac that you'd like to share.
- In the top menubar, click on the Share button.
- Choose the option for Share Link via iCloud.
- Tap on the option you'd like to use in order to share the file link.
- iWork will automatically insert the link. Type anything else you'd like to tell the person receiving the document and send it.
That's it! The person you've sent the link needs only open it in a browser in order to view and edit the spreadsheet.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won't go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren't right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Protect your iPad mini 5 (2019) with these great screen protectors
Looking for the best of the best screen protectors out there for your brand new iPad mini 5 (2019)? Well look no further!