Apple Pay doesn't just make it easy to purchase items in-store and online, but also to keep track of your purchases. You can view recent transactions in Passbook, and, depending on whether or not your credit card and bank support it, a longer transactional history in Settings. Here's how!
How to view recent Apple Pay transactions with Passbook
- Launch the Passbook app on your iPhone or iPad that you use Apple Pay with.
- Tap on the card you'd like to view recent transactions for.
- Any recent transactions should appear directly underneath the card.
- Tap the Info button in the bottom right corner of any card to view more transactions.
The area beneath Passbook cards seems to only show transactions from the last 24 hours. If you haven't made a transaction in the last 24 hours, it shows the last transaction you made.
How to view detailed Apple Pay transactions with Settings
You can view a more detailed transaction history in Settings, if your credit card and bank support it. (If not, it will be blank.)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad that you use Apple Pay with.
- Tap on Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Tap on the card you'd like to view a transaction history for.
- You should see current transactions in the main view if your cardholder supports it.
If your bank as a stand-alone iOS app as well, you may also be able to tap on the Open button next to the app name in order to view complete account details, make payments, and more.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
More smartphone makers to follow Apple in ditching headphones from boxes
A recent DigiTimes report includes an indication that more smartphone makers will follow Apple's lead in ditching headphones from their smartphone boxes, a move that will benefit sales of true wireless products.
The MagSafe Charger may leave a circular imprint on leather iPhone cases
According to a new Apple Support document, the company is warning those who use a leather case with their iPhone of potential imprints.
Apple Stores get huge neon window dressing to celebrate iPhone 12 launch
Some Apple Stores now have some huge, neon window dressings as the company releases iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to the world.
Protect your iPad Air 4 and add some personal flair with a great case
The iPad Air 4 is a powerful tablet that will let you do work, play games, and get creative. If you want to get the most out of your iPad Air 4, a well-designed case will go a long way.