iMore show 511: OLED Mikah tell you about MacBooks Pro...!
Rene, Serenity, and Dan decode MacBook Pro rumors, Mikah rages about Twitter rage, Georgia mends Siri relationships and offers a challenge, and we ask what app category you want us to review first!
Our sensational sponsors
- Hover: Get 10% off your first purchase by going to Hover.com and using the code howdareyou at checkout. (Yes, howdareyou!)
- Squarespace: Enter offer code imore at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase from squarespace.com.
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
What app category should we review first?
- We're going to be starting app reviews on the iMore show. 3-4 apps, head-to-head. What kind of apps should we do first? To-do lists? Twitter clients? Calendar apps? Photo editors? Let us know!
- We're looking to make DIY Apple Watch band holders... because so many bands. Send in your ideas on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. and hashtag #imorechallenge or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple Talk: Our new podcast, go subscribe now!
- New MacBook Pro rumored for WWDC
- No, Twitter's update won't make all your replies public
- How to manage relationships with Siri
- How to teach Siri to correctly pronounce a name
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.