What you need to know
- Today Kaliber Gaming unveiled the KeyMander 2 Mobile Keyboard/Mouse Adapter for mobile devices.
- It allows mobile gamers to use a keyboard and mouse while playing games on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
- It sells for $100 USD and is currently available to purchase.
Today Kaliber Gaming, a division of IOGEAR, revealed a new product known as the KeyMander 2. It's an adapter that allows people to play games from their iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV using a keyboard and mouse. This brings the desktop gaming experience to mobile users to give them better control and accuracy during gaming sessions.
This accessory even works with Apple Arcade games, Google Stadia, NVIDIA's GeForce Now, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play popular games like Fortnite, Call of Duty, Doom 2, Minecraft, Roblox, and many more of the best mobile games. Additionally, the KeyMander 2 allows you to set up macro and turbo controls so you can execute quick combos with just the press of a button and give yourself an edge while playing competitive titles.
Using the KeyMander 2's companion app, K2, allows users to download game profiles and then adjust settings to allow for customizable key mapping, mouse sensitivity, and more. It's sure to make mobile gaming a much better experience.
The KeyMander 2 Mobile Keyboard and Mouse Adapter is currently available to purchase and sells for $100 USD.
- Use a keyboard and mouse in place of your fingers or controller on iPad/iPhone/Apple TV
- Supports iOS Remote Play with PS4 and Xbox One
- Use a keyboard & mouse with apps for email, messaging, drawing, etc.
- Play FPS (First Person Shooter) and TPS (Third Person Shooter) games like Fortnite and Call of Duty Mobile with increased speed and accuracy
- Supports both Keyboard/Mouse mode and Controller mode
- K2 Mobile iOS app provides configuration for custom key mapping, mouse sensitivity, macro functions and more
- Download and share game profiles from the K2 Mobile App for KeyMander 2 Mobile
- Supports over 1000+ mobile and cloud based games from Apple Arcade and Google Stadia
Better gaming control
With the KeyMander 2 in place, you can use a keyboard and mouse while playing your favorite games on iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV. It's easy to set up and doesn't take up a lot of room on your desk.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Gaming aficionado Rebecca Spear is iMore's dedicated gaming editor with a focus on Nintendo Switch and iOS gaming. You’ll never catch her without her Switch or her iPad Air handy. If you’ve got a question about Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, or just about any other Nintendo series check out her guides to help you out. Rebecca has written thousands of articles in the last six years including hundreds of extensive gaming guides, previews, and reviews for both Switch and Apple Arcade. She also loves checking out new gaming accessories like iPhone controllers and has her ear to the ground when it comes to covering the next big trend.