What you need to know
- This new concept shows what an iPhone Fold could look like.
- A 6.3-inch iPhone opens up to show an 8-inch display.
Foldable iPhone chat has been rampant of late and it's pretty clear right now that Apple is working on something that looks like an iPhone but also folds somewhere. The latest rumors suggest that fold could give us a clamshell device, but the alternative is way cooler.
That alternative gives us something like a normal iPhone that opens up and transforms into something akin to a tablet.
Don't believe me when I say that could be amazing? Check this concept out and you'll change your mind!
Shared by ConceptsiPhone, this video shows us a 6.3-inch iPhone that opens up to an 8-inch device. Edges are squared-off like an iPhone 12 model and multiple colors are shown – including an amazing red.
The potential features according to this concept could include:
- All-Screen Touch ID - Just swipe up or open the iPhone
- New Face ID - Faster and smaller
- The new level camera system with the LiDAR 2 sensor
- The most powerful 5nm mobile chip A15 Bionic
- Two displays and five colors
- Four surround speakers
- The best under-display camera
Yes please, Apple. Make this happen and I'm there. What say you? Let me know in the comments and on Twitter whether you're hyped for a foldable iPhone or if you don't quite see what all the fuss is about.