Apples to Apples is currently one of the most popular card games to play at home, as its participants try to best match the contents shown on their card with the one that's pulled by the game's judge. Mattel has now brought that game over to the iPhone and iPad for the first time. Here's a look at the game's features:
- Classic Gameplay Optimized for Mobile Devices: The mobile game brings the fast-paced fun to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with colorful graphics and stimulating, easy-to-learn gameplay.
- 5-Player Synchronous Multiplayer: Players can challenge friends and family members in real time.
- Social Media Integration: Players can connect their profile to Facebook to play with friends and send gifts. They can also share their favorite creative or silly card combinations.
- Trending Card Combinations: The community can vote on their favorite combinations and the top trending combos will appear on the Main Menu of the game!
- Card Pack Themes: Players can customize their experience by selecting card packs they want to play with – choose from a wide selection of categories including geography, animals, dessert and more!
While the game is free to download and play, it appears that extra card packs will cost money to access.
- Free - Download now (opens in new tab)
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.