The personal finance app Mint.com has just gone universal and now includes support for both the iPhone and iPad. This app is meant to help you track, budget, and manage your money by categorizing your transactions. Now, on the iPad, you can take full advantage of the iPad's big screen with the redesigned UI and view multi-touch graphs.
Mint.com allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized.
New iPad features:
- Easy-to-understand, multi-touch graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth.
- Redesigned overview screen, so you get a quick snapshot of your finances and latest alerts, bill reminders and advice.
- Enter cash and pending transactions so you have the most accurate view of your spending.
- Get a detailed view of your transactions.
- View your data even without a wireless connection.
Mint.com Personal Finance is available on the iPhone and iPad for Free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.