What you need to know
- Nanoleaf has shared a work from home playlist designed to help with working from home.
- Scenes in the playlist utilize the company's light panels to energize, or calm.
- Various lighting kits and expansions are also discounted by 15%.
Nanoleaf has gotten into the work from home spirit by recently sharing a special playlist of light scenes dedicated to the company's light panels. The playlist, which can be found now from within the Nanoleaf app (opens in new tab), is comprised of 6 scenes that can help owners stay focused, energized, and calm, or just resemble some office staples.
The first three scenes all use various shades of white, blues, yellows, and even red to assist during your workday routine. Scenes like Calm Dawn are used to help with beginning your day, while others like Splash of Light use yellowish tones to energize:
- Calm Dawn: Ease into your day with this comforting scene.
- Breath of Fresh Air: Don't forget to breathe and keep calm.
- Splash of Light: Stay energized and focused!
Other scenes provided use playful colors to simulate some of the more familiar work day routines. As you might guess, Water Cooler utilizes deep blues, Lets Matcha uses light greens, and Coffee Break consists of shades of brown:
- Lets Matcha: Perfect for sipping on your favorite cup of green tea.
- Water Cooler: Office gossip corner, reimagined.
- Coffee Break: Whether it's your 1st or 3rd cup of the day.
To go along with the shift toward working from home, Nanoleaf is offering a cool 15% off (opens in new tab) of their lighting kits and expansions. This discount brings popular starter kits like the touch sensitive Nanoleaf Canvas or triangular Light Panels down to $179.99 for 9 panels. Bigger discounts of up to 20% off are available for larger panel packs and accessory bundles.
Work smarter, not harder
Take your pick of Nanoleaf's awesome light panels smarter kits or expansions with this limited time 15% off offer (discount shown during checkout). Then add Nanoleaf's work from home lighting playlist to help energize, focus, calm, or relax, during your work from home routine.
Christopher spends most of his time writing and dreaming about all things HomeKit. If you wish to join him on his quest to automate everything, you can follow him on Twitter at @itschrisclose.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.