What you need to know
- ESR has announced the new HaloLock Shift Wireless Charger for $33.99.
- The new stand can charge even when you pick the iPhone up thanks to a detachable head.
Charging an iPhone using MagSafe is pretty sweet, but Apple's charger has one main problem — the charging puck comes with the iPhone when you pick it up. That's something you might not want. Or you might. The new ESR HaloLock Shift Wireless Charger accounts for both possibilities and you can buy one now for $33.99.
The new ESR HaloLock Shift Wireless Charger is a charging stand that has a detachable head. That means that not only does your iPhone get charged while at an elevated level, but it also means that you can remove the iPhone and that head, something that ensures the charging continues even while you're on a call. It's the best of both worlds, and it'll work with Apple's iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 series. However, you're going to want to combine the ESR HaloLock Shift Wireless Charger with a HaloLock case for the strongest possible connection.
- Power in a Snap: this MagSafe-Compatible charger stand gives you fast and easy magnetic wireless charging
- Shift Charging Modes: removable charging pad lets you instantly switch from hands-free viewing to hands-on use while you charge
- Strong Magnetic Lock: charging pad and mount hold your phone securely in place; combine with HaloLock case for the strongest magnetic lock
- Stable Stand: weighted base keeps stand steady, with reusable adhesive pad for extra stability
- Adjustable View: switch from browsing to your favorite show in seconds; ball joint allows for a fully adjustable viewing angle
If you're already using a HaloLock case, this is almost a no-brainer. Priced at $33.99 it isn't a bad deal, either — and all you need to add is a plug — simple!
You can order your new wireless charger from Amazon for $33.99 right now. Unfortunately it only comes in white, but if this is something that you have a desk spot for, it might just work.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.