In its update, Pebble provides some videos of the Pebble Time in action and notes that users will enjoy a new timeline interface, expanded app storage, a new sports app, and more when the device launches later this month. Here's the full breakdown from Pebble:
- New timeline Interface. Review Past, Present, and Future events you care about right from your watch. Initial support includes timeline pins for calendars, sports scores, and weather.
- Expanded app storage. Goodbye, 8-app limit! Pebble Time will store as many apps and faces as possible on the watch itself. When needed, an app or face not currently stored will automatically install from your Android or iOS device.
- New Sports app. Keep tabs on the latest MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, NCAAF, and NCAAM scores with an official Sports app. Find which teams you want to follow to get start times, score updates, and more sent directly to your timeline.
- Redesigned system apps in color. Alarms, Calendar, Music, Notifications, Sports, and Settings are all redesigned for Pebble Time's new color e-paper display.
- Voice replies to Android notifications. Dictate short replies for app notifications that allow direct text replies.
In addition to the above features, Pebble covers some others that are planned for a future update, including:
- Voice response to Gmail notifications on iOS.
- Voice notes app.
- Stocks app.
- Weather watchface.
- Album art view for the Music app.
All of this comes as Pebble begins mass-production starting this week, with shipments set to begin in the second half of May. If you're curious about the exact shipment process, Pebble breaks it down in detail in its post at the source link below.
We review LAUT's stylish and protective POP sleeve for MacBook Pro
Need to keep your MacBook Pro safe while on-the-go? This soft, colorful neoprene sleeve with a fluffy interior keeps your MacBook safe and snug.
[Updated] It's not just you, Apple News is down right now
Apple News is down right now, and it looks like a global issue!
Apple Stores in the US might not reopen until May amid coronavirus pandemic
If you were hoping for your local Apple Store to reopen, you might be in for a little wait.
Get the most out of every rep with fitness trackers for weight training
Check out these fitness trackers we picked with weight training in mind. Some of them will count your individual reps and track your weight lifting so you don't have to and some will use your heart rate and exertion levels to give you the most out of your personal metrics.