You've graduated – and let me just say, CONGRATS!
Now all you need to do is get your fancy piece of paper, put on your funky hat and gown, and start taking pictures with family. But how can you make it more festive?
With these 11 grad photo props, of course!
1. Grad props (opens in new tab)?! Did someone say grad props (opens in new tab)?!
You got your grad-themed ties, your grad-themed hats, your funny grad-themed beards, your grad-themed champagne glasses, your grad-themed goggles, your grad-themed…
Well, your grad-themed (opens in new tab) everything!
2. Instagram (opens in new tab)? Thank you, m'am!
Lookin' for likes? Then pick up this Instagram photo frame (opens in new tab)!
3. Uhm, are we at the Oscars, or grad?
Seriously, where are we? This awesome VIP photo background says congrats to my graduating class, but it's so classy that I feel like I'm on the red carpet...
4. Print it out n' put it on a stick (opens in new tab)!
If you're looking to keep it super simple this grad season, then you can easily print out your very own photo props (opens in new tab) and add your own hints of flare to 'em!
5. Literally just a giant picture of your head
6. ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD, BAY-BE!
Love a little glitz and glam? Then check out these awesome gold, sparkly photo frames that'll keep things simple and classy at your grad dinner!
7. Add your own flare with this graduation chalkboard!
Chalk up the jam, chalk it up, while your feet are chalkin' (did that work? It sounded better in my head…)
8. Black'n'yellow'black'n'yellow (opens in new tab)'black'n'yellow'black'n'yellow
Keep your grad colors on point with this epically festive photo prop set (opens in new tab)!
9. Nothing says GRAD 2017 like giant letters that say GRAD 2017
These 3-foot letters make awesome props for grad pictures.
10. Keep it simple with chalk speech bubbles (opens in new tab)!
Talk in chalk and customize your grad pics with these adorable and affordable chalk bubbles (opens in new tab).
11. Inspire new memories with this beautiful memory board
Add your favorite photos, pics from prom, selfies with friends, and so much more with this memory board grad stand!
Cella writes for iMore on social and photography. She's a true crime enthusiast, bestselling horror author, lipstick collector, buzzkill, and Sicilian. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: @hellorousseau
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.