The Internet of Things is continuously evolving and adding new products and categories, providing you with a ton of smart solutions and gadgets for your home. These days, digital assistants' two popular choices involve Amazon's Alexa and Apple's HomeKit with Siri, both of which offer convenient voice controls and automation potential. Here are 50 of the best smart Alexa and HomeKit accessories that work flawlessly together, no matter which phone or smart speaker you use.
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch Starter Kit: Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch Starter Kit
- August Wi-Fi Smart Lock: August Wi-Fi Smart Lock
- Nanoleaf Light Panels: Nanoleaf Light Panels
- eufyCam 2C: eufyCam 2C
- ecobee SmartThermostat: ecobee SmartThermostat
- Wemo Mini Smart Plug: Wemo Mini Smart Plug
- Philips Hue White and Color LED Smart Button Starter Kit: Philips Hue White and Color LED Smart Button Starter Kit
- LIFX Mini White (A19) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb: LIFX Mini White (A19) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb
- VOCOlinc Smart Power Strip: VOCOlinc Smart Power Strip
- Meross Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini: Meross Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor: Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Santala Smart LED Desk Lamp: Santala Smart LED Desk Lamp
Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch Starter Kit: Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch Starter KitStaff pick $85 at Amazon
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light: Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light$80 at Amazon
Keep it flexible
As the smart home market grows, more and more companies are adding support for the most popular virtual assistants, but some accessories don't always play well between platforms. If you like to switch between Android and iOS, your smart home accessories need to be just as flexible to ensure that you can dim your lights or change the temperature remotely.
For smart lighting, we love the Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch Starter Kit as it not only works with Alexa and HomeKit, but it also works with the Google Assistant for even more flexibility. Lutron's Caseta lineup also happens to be one of the fastest responding, most reliable, smart home systems around, and this kit provides everything you need to get started.
Want to take things even further? Then check out the ecobee SmartThermostat. This smart solution works with all of the major smart home platforms, and it even has Alexa built-in! It gives you another option within the home to control your accessories with your voice, plus it works with HomeKit's powerful automation to make your heating and cooling schedule completely automatic.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.