TiPb/TeleNav Giveaway -- One Year of AT&T Navigator, Accessories, TiPb Store Gift Certificate and More!
The holidays are upon us soon the new year will be here, and to celebrate TiPb is teaming up with TeleNav to offer TiPb's TeleNav AT&T Navigator Give Away! And since we're already running the huge Round Robin contest in the forums, we figured this one would be perfect for the social networks.
How can you win?
- Follow both @theiphoneblog and @telenav on Twitter
- Become a fan of both theiPhoneblog and TeleNav on Facebook
- Tweet from your Twitter account: "I want to win @theiPhoneBlog's Ultimate @TeleNav Travel Pack! http://bit.ly/8gan2b"
What can you win?
- Grand prize: The first place winner will receive one grand prize consisting of the "Ultimate Car Pack" which includes one year of AT&T Navigator (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $69.99), a dashboard mount for a cell phone (ARV: $25), a mobile phone charger (ARV: $20), a $100 gift certificate to the iPhone Blog iPhone Store, and a $100 donation in their name to Toys for Tots. – (Total ARV of grand prize: $214.99)
- Second prizes: Two second place winners will receive a one-year subscription to AT&T Navigator. (ARV: $69.99 each) All prizes will be awarded.
It's US only (AT&T Navigator requires AT&T after all!) but you only need to enter once, and winners will be announced on January 2, 2010 -- so what are you waiting for? Ready, set, follow, fan, and tweet!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.