The holidays are upon us soon the new year will be here, and to celebrate TiPb is teaming up with TeleNav to offer TiPb's TeleNav AT&T Navigator Give Away! And since we're already running the huge Round Robin contest in the forums, we figured this one would be perfect for the social networks.
How can you win?
- Follow both @theiphoneblog and @telenav on Twitter
- Become a fan of both theiPhoneblog and TeleNav on Facebook
- Tweet from your Twitter account: "I want to win @theiPhoneBlog's Ultimate @TeleNav Travel Pack! http://bit.ly/8gan2b"
What can you win?
- Grand prize: The first place winner will receive one grand prize consisting of the "Ultimate Car Pack" which includes one year of AT&T Navigator (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $69.99), a dashboard mount for a cell phone (ARV: $25), a mobile phone charger (ARV: $20), a $100 gift certificate to the iPhone Blog iPhone Store, and a $100 donation in their name to Toys for Tots. – (Total ARV of grand prize: $214.99)
- Second prizes: Two second place winners will receive a one-year subscription to AT&T Navigator. (ARV: $69.99 each) All prizes will be awarded.
It's US only (AT&T Navigator requires AT&T after all!) but you only need to enter once, and winners will be announced on January 2, 2010 -- so what are you waiting for? Ready, set, follow, fan, and tweet!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Tracker maker Tile will testify against Apple in today's antitrust hearing
The relationship between Tile and Apple has turned sour. And now the tracker maker is going to testify in today's antitrust hearing.
The EU wants to mandate USB-C ports on smartphones
The EU wants portable device manufacturers to adopt a common charging standard. Previously, the bloc had adopted a position of encouragement, but that policy did not lead to the desired results.
Facebook abandons plan to sell ads in WhatsApp
Facebook has reportedly abandoned plans to sell ads inside WhatsApp, plans that resulted in co-founder Jan Koum leaving the group in 2018.
Don't lose important data on your Mac, make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.