What you need to know
- ToothFairy has updated its app for macOS.
- The app has added icons for AirPods Pro, as well as Beats X.
- Connect your AirPods Pro to your Mac with a single keypress or click.
ToothFairy has updated its app to version 2.6 to include support for AirPods Pro, as well as some other bug fixes and improvements.
According to the developer:
The improvements listed are:
- Added icons for AirPods Pro, Beats X, Microsoft Surface Earbuds, and an alternate icon for a pair of regular AirPod that are positioned symmetrically rather than offset.
- Adjusted the way battery levels map to gradations in the menu bar gauge.
- Added a button to the About tab to open the ToothFairy manual.
- Worked around a macOS bug that could prevent launching the app after using AirPlay.
- Fixed a regression where the battery level wasn't shown if it was exactly 100%.
- Modernized the localizations.
- Reduced the size of the app.
The update means that users will now be able to see their AirPods Pro within the app once they launch tomorrow. Apple announced the brand new earbuds yesterday, they feature Active Noise Cancellation and cost $249.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Stephen Warwick has written about Apple for five years at iMore and previously elsewhere. He covers all of iMore's latest breaking news regarding all of Apple's products and services, both hardware and software. Stephen has interviewed industry experts in a range of fields including finance, litigation, security, and more. He also specializes in curating and reviewing audio hardware and has experience beyond journalism in sound engineering, production, and design.
Before becoming a writer Stephen studied Ancient History at University and also worked at Apple for more than two years. Stephen is also a host on the iMore show, a weekly podcast recorded live that discusses the latest in breaking Apple news, as well as featuring fun trivia about all things Apple. Follow him on Twitter @stephenwarwick9