What you need to know
- A Total War Saga: TROY is coming to macOS.
- As per the Windows release, it will be an Epic Games Store exclusive.
- Users who got the free copy for Windows will be able to redeem it on Mac.
Feral Interactive has today announced that A Total War Saga: TROY will be coming to macOS on October 8 as an Epic Games Store exclusive.
In a press release the company stated:
Fans of the franchise might be aware that the Windows version of the game is also an Epic Games Exclusive, and was made free to download on release for 24 hours. Feral has confirmed that if you redeemed a free copy on Windows, you'll be able to redeem this on Mac also.
The Amazons DLC for A Total War Saga: TROY will also be released on October 8, and is free to anyone who registers for Total War Access.
A Total War Saga: TROY, requires macOS 10.15.6 and will run on the following Macs:
- All 13" MacBook Airs released since 2020
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 16" MacBook Pros released since 2019
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2014
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
Stephen Warwick has written about Apple for five years at iMore and previously elsewhere. He covers all of iMore's latest breaking news regarding all of Apple's products and services, both hardware and software. Stephen has interviewed industry experts in a range of fields including finance, litigation, security, and more. He also specializes in curating and reviewing audio hardware and has experience beyond journalism in sound engineering, production, and design.
Before becoming a writer Stephen studied Ancient History at University and also worked at Apple for more than two years. Stephen is also a host on the iMore show, a weekly podcast recorded live that discusses the latest in breaking Apple news, as well as featuring fun trivia about all things Apple.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.