In Trivia Crack 2.0, players are presented with a new user profile, improved navigation, new animations, and new languages for both the game and the question factory.
Here's a full breakdown of what's new in Trivia Crack 2.0 for iOS:
- New user profile: easier access to your stats and achievements. Discover the achievements and rankings of your friends and opponents
- New animations: enjoy your favorite characters in new funny animations
- Unlimited lives: now you can extend your life limit, including unlimited lives
- New game languages: the game continues to spread worldwide, now taking steps towards the European and Asian markets by adding, on top of the 7 existing languages, 3 new ones: Russian, Dutch and Japanese. Also, Korean is incorporated as a new app language.
- New languages in the Question Factory: now suggest questions in 11 new languages: Hindi, Bulgarian, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Turkish and Swedish
- New navigation tabs: improved game usability, easy access to chat, rankings and friends list
- Bug fixes and image improvements
Though the redesign is slight, there are some noticeable tweaks to how the the app looks and feels. If you'd like to check it out for yourself, you can hit up the store link below to snag the update.
- Free - Download
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!