What you need to know
- WaterField Designs unveiled three new cases for the Nintendo Switch Lite.
- The company reached out to the Switch Lite community to get input and create cases gamers actually want.
- The cases are made in San Francisco with locally-manufactured materials.
- WaterField Designs also has cases specifically designed for the Nintendo Switch.
- These new Switch Lite cases release on October 1, 2019.
WaterField Designs just announced three new cases for the Nintendo Switch Lite. There's the Slip Case, Pouch, and Cityslicker Case. Each design comes in a variety of colors so you can find the look you like best. These cases are manufactured in San Francisco using local textiles and premium materials. When designing these cases the company reached out to the Switch Lite community with surveys and gathered input from gamers to see what they were looking for in a case. They then used this feedback to create these designs.
If you're looking for a quality Switch Lite case with a more elegant look to it, these are the cases to go with. The storage space will differ depending on which case you choose, but they are all designed to protect your case from scratches and bumps. They will be available starting October 1, 2019.
If you didn't already know, the company already has a gorgeous line of cases for the original Nintendo Switch that are rated well among buyers. They're modifying two of these designs to work with the smaller gaming system. Considering that a large portion of the Nintendo Switch community is made up of adults, it makes sense that there would be a premium line of elegant Switch Lite cases. Whether you're looking for something simplistic, or want something that looks more like a business person's travel bag, WaterField Designs has you covered. Protect your Switch Lite in style whenever you take it on the go.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.