What you need to know
- WaterField Designs has launched a new keychain & luggage AirTag accessory.
- Both accessories feature custom-fitted pockets for the AirTag.
You don't need to drop a ton of money to get a premium leather AirTag accessory anymore.
WaterField Designs has launched a new Leather AirTag Keychain and AirTag Luggage Tag. Both AirTag accessories look like more traditional, classic accessories for your keychain or luggage, and the decorative perforations on the edges not only look great but allow sound to travel from the AirTag to your ears.
Designed with input from over 1200+ customers, the Leather AirTag Keychain and AirTag Luggage Tag easily attach with an included carabiner or stainless-steel cable to bags, belt hooks, luggage, or any item frequently misplaced. Available in a range of colors, the AirTag cases in matching colors serve as stylish accessories and in bright, contrasting colors help users easily find their keys or quickly identify their bag at the baggage carousel.
The AirTag Keychain is made of full-grain vegetable-tanned leather and features a secure pouch that hides your AirTag.
All of the features of the AirTag Keychain are below:
- Vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather pouch discreetly hides AirTag and protects it from scratches.
- Perforations in the leather allow sound to pass through.
- Matte black metal screw stud closes pouch but allows access for battery replacement.
- Choice of carabiner or 1.5mm stainless-steel cable, with a barrel closure, threads through a metal grommet to attach to bags, belt hooks, etc.
- Heavy-duty matte black ring holds multiple keys.
The Leather AirTag Keychain lets you track your keys in style in a number of vibrant colors. The perforated design also allows you to easily hear your AirTag's alert.
The AirTag Luggage Tag is made from two layers of leather to stand up to travel and the AirTag is secured in a custom-fitted pocket.
Below are all of the features of the AirTag Luggage Tag:
- Dual-layer, chrome-tanned, full-grain leather. Multiple color choices help differentiate user's bag from other luggage.
- Clear window holds provided address card or a business card in place.
- Leather flap covering closes with a matte black metal screw stud to keep personal information out of sight until access is needed.
- Stainless steel cable with barrel-closure threads through metal grommets to attach to luggage.
- Interior leather pocket secures AirTag out of sight and permits AirTag removal for battery changes.
- Leather perforations allow AirTag sound to travel.
The Leather AirTag Luggage Tag lets you travel with your AirTag in style. It features a interior leather pocket that secures your AirTag with a leather flap to keep personal information like a business card private.
The Leather AirTag Keychain is available for $25 in Acorn, Black, Blue, or Red. The Leather AirTag Luggage Tag is available for $49 in a Black exterior/Black interior, Blue/Black, Crimson/Black, or Grizzly Brown/Black. WaterField Designs says that the AirTag Keychain will begin shipping on May 28, 2021, and the AirTag Luggage Tag will start shipping on June 9, 2021. You can preorder both accessories at WaterField Designs.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.