What you need to know
- Open the App Store on iPhone or iPad.
- Type "let it snow" into the search box and marvel at the result.
- This Easter egg might be an oldie, but it's a goldie.
I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in the midst of holiday fever especially now that Black Friday is upon us. Whether you're planning your big festive getaway or hunkering down to devour as much turkey as possible, there's no denying the holidays are coming. So why not embrace it with a well placed Apple Easter egg?
There's a good chance that you are already aware of this little bit of magic but I thought a gloomy Friday afternoon might be a good time to inject a little festive cheer. And even if you do know about this Easter egg, not everyone will. After all, every day there's someone born who hasn't seen the Flintstones, right?
Preamble aside, here's what you need to do.
- Open the Apple Store on iPhone or iPad.
- Head to the Search tab and enter "let it snow" into the text field. No need for the quotes.
- Watch as snow falls from the skies. Or rather, the top of your screen.
- As if that wasn't enough to fill your heart with joy, give your iPhone or iPad a shake and watch as it turns into a $1000 snow globe.
Apple releases the first public beta of watchOS 7.1
Apple has released beta 1 of watchOS 7.1 for its public beta testers. Here's how to download it.
Ted Lasso's AFC Richmond has a Twitter account and now you know it exists
"Ted Lasso" is an Apple TV+ show that's taken social media by storm. So it stands to reason that Lasso's team is doing the same.
Report: Apple U1 chip coming to AirPods Studio, AirTags more than tracking
Apple's rumored AirPods Studio will include the U1 ultra-wideband chip, according to an anonymous leaker. They also suggest that we will see Apple's AirTags do more than just track things.
Which Apple Watch color should you buy?
Silver, gold, space gray, space black, graphite, blue, or (PRODUCT) RED — Here's how to pick the perfect Apple Watch color for you.