iMore is your source for everything iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple. Featuring in-depth news and analysis, daily tips and how-to, the latest app and accessory reviews, and the best podcasts in the industry, including the iMore show, Iterate for and about designers, and Debug for and about developers. iMore forums provide killer community discussions and expert help, and the iMore Store stocks the latest and greatest in cases, Bluetooth, chargers, and other accessories. You can engage with us right here on the site, through RSS, on Facebook, and via @imore on Twitter, @imore on App.net, and +iMore on Google+.
Rene Ritchie, Editor-in-Chief
Rene Ritchie is iMore's editor-in-chief, Apple analyst, and is responsible for all of Mobile Nation's iPhone, iPad, and Apple content and communities. He's also executive producer for the Mobile Nations, and the co-host of the iMore show, Debug, Iterate, Vector, Review, and the TWiT network's MacBreak Weekly. Based in Montreal, Canada, Rene has authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio broadcasts to discuss Apple and the mobile industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and wrangle photons.
- Read: Rene's articles | Rene's forum posts
- Follow: @reneritchie | +Rene Ritchie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serenity Caldwell, Managing Editor, iOS
Serenity Caldwell is managing editor for iMore's iPhone and iPad content. Serenity comes from a family of musicians, studied theater and film, and worked for Apple Retail. She's an avid podcaster and photographer. She can knock you off the roller derby track faster than you can say R2D2. Before iMore, Serenity worked for four years at Macworld. Now, she continues to work daily, producing columns, videos, and ebooks, speaking at conferences, and, in every way imaginable, helping people all over the world get more out of their iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
- Read: Serenity's articles | Serenity's forum posts
- Follow: @settern | +Serenity Caldwell
- Email: email@example.com
Peter Cohen, Managing Editor, Mac
Peter Cohen is managing editor of iMore's Mac content, OS X, and gaming coverage. Peter created and ran MacGaming, which was acquired by MacCentral, which in turn was acquired by Macworld, where Peter worked for many years as a Senior Editor. Since then, Peter has written for Mac|Life, MacUser (UK), Tap! and a variety of other online and print publications. Most recently, Peter began the Angry Mac Bastards podcast, and co-founded The Loop with Jim Dalrymple, where he served as the executive editor. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife and family.
Georgia Dow, Senior Editor
Georgia handles accessory reviews and helps with content planning and editorial direction for iMore. She also co-hosts the Vector and Review podcasts for Mobile Nation and the Isometric show on 5by5. Georgia is based in Canada where she works as a stress and anxiety therapist. She's also a 2x Jiu-Jitsu champion.
- Read: Georgia's articles | Georgia's forum posts
- Follow: @Georgia_Prime | +Georgia Dow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony Casella, Video Editor
Anthony covers connected accessories, wearables, and other post-PC gear for iMore. He has a degree in earth and planetary sciences, a background in enterprise information technology, and a soft-spot for retro gaming. He lives in Eastern Canada with his family.
iMore in the Spotlight
From time to time prominent media outlets are gracious enough to talk about iMore, and we're enthused enough to list them here!
- The 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter, Business Insider, April 14, 2014.
- Practice patience to avoid paying for Candy Crush, Marketplace, February 19, 2014
- The best tech people on Twitter, Business Insider, July 19, 2013
- No app for that: Apple to settle iTunes lawsuit, Marketplace, February 27, 2013
- Want a cheap Apple iPad? Go refurbished, CTV, November 12, 2012
- Apple bloggers in Canada have solid prediction record, CBC, October 22, 2012
- The choreography of an Apple event, CNN, September 12, 2012
- Apple expected to announce new iPhone 5 Wednesday, ABC15, September 12, 2012
- Apple's new map app... #Fail?, Marketplace, September 19, 2012
- THE APPLE INFLUENCERS: 15 Analysts And Writers You Should Be Following, Business Insider, July 23, 2012
- The best tech people on Twitter, Business Insider, May 21, 2012
- White iPhone is misfit for cases, Marketplace, April 29, 2011
- The Top 25 Tech And Gadget Gurus You Should Follow On Twitter Business Insider, April 22, 2011
- TiPb talking iPad 2 launch on ABC15 ABC15, March 15, 2011
- TiPb on ABC15 talking Verizon iPhone launch ABC15, February 10, 2011
- TiPb on ABC 15 talking Verizon iPhone ABC15, January 11, 2011
- TiPb talking iPhone 4 press conference on ABC15 Phoenix ABC15, July 16, 2010
- iPad users complain about Wi-Fi, Marketplace, April 8, 2010
- Telecom companies take on Apple, Marketplace, February 15, 2010
- 50 Smartphone Blogs to Watch PC World, Feb 7, 2010
- AT&T to iPhone users: Cut back on data! Marketplace, December 10, 2009
- iPhone in China Quest Means Business, CNN International, October 30, 2009
- It's the summer of the smartphone Marketplace, June 19, 2009
- Latest smartphones CNN with Richard Quest, June 18, 2009
- How AT&T Should Handle the Online iPhone Price Backlash Advertising Age, June 10, 2009
- Web sites offer tech help for free KABC News Los Angeles, June 9, 2009
- AT&T Needs to Raise the Bar Advertising Age, June 8, 2009
- Apple Puts Coal in Stocking for Would-Be IPhone Gifters Advertising Age, Jan. 19, 2009
- There’s Lots of Tech Help, Yes, on the Internet New York Times, Dec. 24, 2008
- Debating the Smartphone Forbes, Dec. 23, 2008
- Best Smartphone Blogs Attack of the Show, Dec. 8, 2008