iMore is your source for everything iPhone, iPad, and Apple. Featuring in-depth news and analysis, daily tips and how-to, the latest app accessory reviews, and the best podcasts in the industry, including the iMore show, Iterate for and about designers, and Debug for and about developers. iMore forums provide killer community discussions and expert help, and the iMore Store stocks the latest and greatest in cases, Bluetooth, chargers, and other accessories. You can engage with us right here on the site, through RSS, on Facebook, and via @imore on Twitter, @imore on App.net, and +iMore on Google+.
Rene Ritchie, Editor-in-Chief
Rene Ritchie is iMore's editor-in-chief, responsible for all of Mobile Nation's iPhone, iPad, and Apple content and communities. He's also executive producer for the Mobile Nations broadcasting network, and the co-host of the iMore show, Debug, Iterate, Vector, ZENandTECH, Ad hoc, and the TWiT network's MacBreak Weekly. Based in Montreal, Canada, Rene has authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the mobile industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and wrangle photons.
- Read: Rene's articles | Rene's forum posts
- Follow: @reneritchie | +Rene Ritchie
- Email: email@example.com
Peter Cohen, Managing Editor
Peter Cohen is managing editor and leads iMore's Mac, OS X, and gaming coverage. Peter created and ran MacGaming, which was acquired by MacCentral, which in turn was acquired by Macworld, where Peter worked for many years as a Senior Editor. Since then, Peter has written for Mac|Life, MacUser (UK), Tap! and a variety of other online and print publications. Most recently, Peter began the Angry Mac Bastards podcast, and co-founded The Loop with Jim Dalrymple, where he served as the executive editor. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife and family.
Georgia, Senior Editor
Georgia handles accessory reviews and helps with content planning and editorial direction for iMore. She also hosts the ZENandTECH podcast for Mobile Nation. Georgia is based in Canada where she works as a stress and anxiety therapist. She's also a 2x Jiu-Jitsu champion.
- Read: Georgia's articles | Georgia's forum posts
- Follow: @Georgia_Prime | +Georgia Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Devine, Senior Editor
Richard Devine runs daily news and European coverage for iMore. A veteran of Mobile Nations and Android Central, Richard has had a longstanding love affair with gaming, technology, and mobile. He's also something of a hardcore racing nut. He lives with his wife in the UK.
- Read: Richard's articles | Richard's forum posts
- Follow: @ricker666 | +Richard Devine
- Email: email@example.com
Allyson Kazmucha, Editor
Ally runs help, how-to, and do-it-yourself (DIY) content for iMore, as well as comparative app reviews. If you see photos floating around iMore of the insides of iPhones and iPads, there's a good chance Ally snapped them. Aside from Apple things, Ally loves Harry Potter and coffee more than any human being really should. She lives in Michigan City, which is in Indiana, but not far from Chicago, and close to Michigan at the same time, which proves how confusing American geography is.
Anthony, Accessory Editor
Anthony covers connected accessories, wearables, and other post-post-PC gear for iMore. He has a degree in earth and planetary sciences, a background in enterprise information technology, and a soft-spot for retro gaming. He lives in Eastern Canada with his family.
Derek Kessler, Managing Editor, Mobile Nations
Derek Kessler is EiC-at-Large for Mobile Nations and general fixer. Previously, he ran webOS Nation, aka PreCentral.net. When not juggling mobile devices, he's a Sergeant in the Ohio Army National Guard, design nerd, armchair pundit, professional ranter, smither of words, and Star Trek fanfic author.
- Read: Derek's articles | Derek's forum posts
- Follow: @dkdsgn | +Derek Kessler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Sage, Editor-at-Large, Mobile Nations
Simon Sage is editor-at-large across the Mobile Nations network. With a level head and vertical superiority on his side, you can expect his posts to be balanced and well thought-out. Also, filled with lasers, explosions, swords, robots, and racers.
- Read: Simon's articles | Simon's forum posts
- Follow: @simonsage | +Simon Sage
- Email: email@example.com
Chris Parsons, Editor-at-Large, Mobile Nations
Chris is a Mobile Nations editor-at-large. He specializes in cross-platform content and if you find him wondering around your local neighborhood, please toss him a can of Full Throttle and point him towards the nearest keyboard.
- Read: Chris' articles | Chris' forum posts
- Follow: @bla1ze | +Chris Parsons
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Reisch, Videographer, Mobile Nations
Martin works on special projects and live event coverage for iMore and Mobile Nations. A Montreal-based photographer, filmmaker, and motion graphics designer, he loves iPhones, iPhoneography, and once crossed a border with only his iPad as a passport. (True story.)
Kevin Michaluk, Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
Kevin Michaluk is the chief media officer for Mobile Nations, responsible for network-wide strategy and services, including the core blogs, communities, and stores for Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, and Windows Phone Central.
- Read: Kevin's articles | Kevin's forum posts
- Follow: @crackberrykevin | +Kevin Michaluk
- Email: email@example.com
iMore in the Spotlight
From time to time prominent media outlets are gracious enough to talk about iMore, and we're enthused enough to list them here!
- Practice patience to avoid paying for Candy Crush, Marketplace, February 19, 2014
- The best tech people on Twitter, Business Insider, July 19, 2013
- No app for that: Apple to settle iTunes lawsuit, Marketplace, February 27, 2013
- Want a cheap Apple iPad? Go refurbished, CTV, November 12, 2012
- Apple bloggers in Canada have solid prediction record, CBC, October 22, 2012
- The choreography of an Apple event, CNN, September 12, 2012
- Apple expected to announce new iPhone 5 Wednesday, ABC15, September 12, 2012
- Apple's new map app... #Fail?, Marketplace, September 19, 2012
- THE APPLE INFLUENCERS: 15 Analysts And Writers You Should Be Following, Business Insider, July 23, 2012
- The best tech people on Twitter, Business Insider, May 21, 2012
- White iPhone is misfit for cases, Marketplace, April 29, 2011
- The Top 25 Tech And Gadget Gurus You Should Follow On Twitter Business Insider, April 22, 2011
- TiPb talking iPad 2 launch on ABC15 ABC15, March 15, 2011
- TiPb on ABC15 talking Verizon iPhone launch ABC15, February 10, 2011
- TiPb on ABC 15 talking Verizon iPhone ABC15, January 11, 2011
- TiPb talking iPhone 4 press conference on ABC15 Phoenix ABC15, July 16, 2010
- iPad users complain about Wi-Fi, Marketplace, April 8, 2010
- Telecom companies take on Apple, Marketplace, February 15, 2010
- 50 Smartphone Blogs to Watch PC World, Feb 7, 2010
- AT&T to iPhone users: Cut back on data! Marketplace, December 10, 2009
- iPhone in China Quest Means Business, CNN International, October 30, 2009
- It's the summer of the smartphone Marketplace, June 19, 2009
- Latest smartphones CNN with Richard Quest, June 18, 2009
- How AT&T Should Handle the Online iPhone Price Backlash Advertising Age, June 10, 2009
- Web sites offer tech help for free KABC News Los Angeles, June 9, 2009
- AT&T Needs to Raise the Bar Advertising Age, June 8, 2009
- Apple Puts Coal in Stocking for Would-Be IPhone Gifters Advertising Age, Jan. 19, 2009
- There’s Lots of Tech Help, Yes, on the Internet New York Times, Dec. 24, 2008
- Debating the Smartphone Forbes, Dec. 23, 2008
- Best Smartphone Blogs Attack of the Show, Dec. 8, 2008