There's something about paper. Holding the photos you love of the people and places you love, right in your hands.
That's why Photos for OS X lets you create books, cards, and calendars, right from your Mac. There are a variety of shapes and sizes to choose from, so you can get exactly what you want, either for yourself or as the perfect lift for that special someone you love.
How to make and order books, cards, and calendars using Photos for OS X
- Launch Photos on your Mac.
- Select the pictures you want to include in your project. (You can choose more, even most later.)
- Click on File > Create Book (or Card, or Calendar) from the menu.
- Choose the type and size you want to use.
- Choose the template you want to use.
- Edit and arrange the project to your liking.
- Click on Buy to begin the ordering process.