Saving pictures and videos in the Messages app for iPhone and iPad doesn't have to take forever.
If someone sends you multiple photos and videos and you'd like to save them, there's no need to do it individually. Thanks to the Messages app, you can save multiple pictures or videos to the Photos app all in one go!
How to quickly save multiple pictures and videos with the Messages app
- Launch the Messages app.
- Tap on the text thread that has the pictures and/or videos.
- Tap on Details in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Attachments section and press and hold on one of the pictures or videos you'd like to save.
- Tap on More in the popup menu.
- Tap to select all the photos you'd like to save.
- Tap on Save Images in the bottom left corner to save them to the Photos app.