How to rate or review a podcast on your iPhone or iPad
Just like music, movies, and TV shows, you can rate podcasts — like our very own iMore show — on iTunes and do it right from your iPhone or iPad. You do have to download and use Apple's Podcast app, but once you have it, it's easy to do!
How to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple's Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
You can search for, and rate and review, additional podcasts to your heart's content. iTunes factors in ratings and reviews, and their frequency, when figuring out the top charts and which shows to feature. So, if you like a podcast make sure to rate and review. It helps the podcast get attention and that helps it get more great listeners like you!
And if you're feeling especially generous, leave ratings and reviews for your favorite iMore podcasts now!
- iMore show: Our weekly iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple news and opinion show!
- Debug: We chat with amazing developers and the amazing apps they make.
- Iterate: We talk with the best designers in the business about interface and experience.
- Review: We pick a movie or TV series, modern or classic, and dive deep into it.
- Vector: We break down the biggest stories and trends in tech today and what's coming in the future.