Setting a timer with Apple Watch is quick, simple, and convenient.
Ever set a timer in the kitchen or on your iPhone and then walked away? Yeah, us too. Setting a timer doesn't always mean we hear it go off. The Apple Watch is a great alternative to timers. Since the Apple Watch stays on your wrist, you can't walk away from it. That means you'll get the notification, each and every time!
How to quickly set a timer with Apple Watch
- Launch the Timers app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on either minutes or hours.
- Use the Digital Crown to adjust the timer to whatever amount of time you'd like.
- Tap on Start.
- If you need to, you can Pause or Cancel the timer.
- When the timer ends, you'll get an alert on your wrist. Tap Dismiss to end the alert.