How to upload multiple files at once to Dropbox for iOS
Dropbox is not only a convenient way to store files from your computer for access anywhere, but a convenient service to free up some physical storage space on your iPhone or iPad. Lots of third party apps support uploading files to your Dropbox. For photos and videos from your Camera Roll, if you don't want to use the instant upload feature Dropbox offers, you can also choose to just upload multiple photos and videos of your choosing only when you want.
- Launch the Dropbox app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the folder or directory you'd like to upload photos to.
- Now tap on the menu icon in the upper navigation, it looks like three dots.
- Tap on the Upload button.
- Now you can navigation to your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or any other album on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on the photos you'd like to add and you'll see a blue checkmark appear next to them.
- Once you're done selecting photos and videos, tap on Upload in the upper right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. Dropbox will begin uploading your photos.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!