Vector 18: Ben Thompson on missing the iPad magic
Ben Thompson of stratechery, formerly of Apple and Microsoft, talks about the tablet market, including the seeming loss of ‘magic’ in iPad marketing, the inability of PC-makers to see beyond the PC, and the opportunity for true revolution.
- Whither Liberal Arts?
- The Missing “Why” of the iPad
- The Magical iPad
- Why doesn't Apple enable sustainable business on the App Store?
- On Ben Thompson’s “Whither Liberal Arts?”
- Apple hasn't demoed an iPad on stage all year
- Bored, bothered, and bewildered: Exploring the reaction to the 2013 iPad & Mac event
- Nokia Lumia 2520
- Microsoft Surface 2
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.