Ben Thompson of stratechery, formerly of Apple and Microsoft, talks about the tablet market, including the seeming loss of ‘magic’ in iPad marketing, the inability of PC-makers to see beyond the PC, and the opportunity for true revolution.
- Whither Liberal Arts?
- The Missing “Why” of the iPad
- The Magical iPad
- Why doesn't Apple enable sustainable business on the App Store?
- On Ben Thompson’s “Whither Liberal Arts?”
- Apple hasn't demoed an iPad on stage all year
- Bored, bothered, and bewildered: Exploring the reaction to the 2013 iPad & Mac event
- Nokia Lumia 2520
- Microsoft Surface 2
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.