What you need to know
- Anda Seat announced the T-Compact Gaming Chair.
- It's covered in linen fabric and can hold up to 280 pounds.
- Preorders are currently live and it ships June 15.
Anda Seat recently announced the T-Compact would be joining their gaming chair lineup. This company is known for making high-quality office chairs and eSports gaming chairs. Here's an overview of the T-Compact's features and build:
- Covered in EverSoft AD+ linen fabric, a durable material that will last a long time.
- Improves posture with AD+ Design.
- Made with Re-Dense AD+ Moulded Foam and a steel frame for a strong but cushy feel.
- Reclines from 90 to 160 degrees, to allow everything from working at a desk to taking a nap.
- Comes with removable lumbar and neck pillows to prevent slouching
- 4-Dimensional Armrests that move forward, backward, up, down, left, right, and can angle inward or outward.
- Can hold up to 374 pounds when sittings still and up to 280 pounds when "rocking".
The Anda Seat T-Compact is currently available for preorder and ships on June 15, 2021.
Save your back
Give your back better support
Whether your working at a desk for long stretches or playing video games the T-Compact Premium Gaming Chair is a great way to improve your posture and provide more comfort. It comes in three colors: Black, grey, and blue.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Gaming aficionado Rebecca Spear is iMore's dedicated gaming editor with a focus on Nintendo Switch and iOS gaming. You’ll never catch her without her Switch or her iPad Air handy. If you’ve got a question about Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, or just about any other Nintendo series check out her guides to help you out. Rebecca has written thousands of articles in the last six years including hundreds of extensive gaming guides, previews, and reviews for both Switch and Apple Arcade. She also loves checking out new gaming accessories like iPhone controllers and has her ear to the ground when it comes to covering the next big trend.