Apple improves Developer Forums ahead of WWDC 21
What you need to know
- Apple's WWDC 21 conference kicks off on June 7.
- It has made changes to its Developer Forums ahead of the week.
- That includes new tools for tracking activity and searching for content.
Apple has added new features to its Developer Forums ahead of WWDC 21, which begins on June 7.
In a developer news post Apple stated (opens in new tab):
The changes are:
- Post comments on questions or answers to provide context or ask for clarification.
- Search for content across multiple tags.
- Add and manage favorite tags.
- Upload images to your question or answer to provide supporting visual details.
- See tag descriptions when choosing tags for your question so you can quickly select the most appropriate ones.
- Subscribe to RSS feeds for tags you're interested in.
- See your authored and watched content, favorite tags, and trending tags on the newly designed home page.
Apple announced its all-online WWDC conference in March and recently confirmed the schedule for the week, starting with its customary June 7 keynote. From that report:
According to recent rumors that Keynote could include the reveal of Apple's brand new MacBook Pro featuring new Apple silicon and a mini-LED display.
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Stephen Warwick has written about Apple for five years at iMore and previously elsewhere. He covers all of iMore's latest breaking news regarding all of Apple's products and services, both hardware and software. Stephen has interviewed industry experts in a range of fields including finance, litigation, security, and more. He also specializes in curating and reviewing audio hardware and has experience beyond journalism in sound engineering, production, and design.
Before becoming a writer Stephen studied Ancient History at University and also worked at Apple for more than two years. Stephen is also a host on the iMore show, a weekly podcast recorded live that discusses the latest in breaking Apple news, as well as featuring fun trivia about all things Apple. Follow him on Twitter @stephenwarwick9