What you need to know
- Apple is out with its latest Apple Pay promotion.
- The new promotion offers savings for Father's Day at Costa, Fair Harbor, and more.
- The promotion is good until Sunday, June 19.
Update, June 19 (9:00 am ET): Today is the last day to grab some Apple Pay savings for Father's Day.
The latest Apple Pay promotion is here and it's all about saving on gifts for dad for Father's Day.
In an email to Apple Pay customers, the company announced that its latest promotion for Father's Day will offer savings at Costa, Fair Harbor, Franklin Sports, Panera Bread, Snapfish, and Tommy Hilfiger. All of the offers are good starting today and will last through Sunday, June 19. That's Father's Day in case you were wondering.
The offers are good when you shop on each company's website or through their app (if they have one).
Below are both offers in more detail:
- Costa: Extra 10% off all sale items with promo code APPLEPAY
- Fair Harbor: 20% off beachwear and more with promo code APPLEPAY
- Franklin Sports: 25% off sports gear and more with promo code APPLEPAY
- Panera Bread: 20% off eGift Cards when purchased using Apple Pay in Messages
- Snapfish: 75% off mugs and drinkware with promo code APPLEPAY
- Tommy Hilfiger: 30% off when you spend $100 or more with promo code APPLEPAY
All of the offers require you to use Apple Pay when making a purchase. Some of them also require that you enter a specific promo code at checkout, so make sure you remember the requirements in order to get the deal you're looking for.
All of the promotions are available starting today and will expire on Sunday, June 19.
Update, June 19 (9:00 am ET) — Today is the last day to grab some Apple Pay savings for Father's Day.
Today is the last day for Apple's latest Apple Pay promotion which offers savings at Costa, Panera, Snapfish, and more for Father's Day. See above for all of the offers available as part of the promotion.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.