What you need to know
- Apple Music has shared a new teaser for the Apple Music Awards 2021 content starting tomorrow.
- The winners have already been announced, but the celebrations kick off tomorrow.
Apple Music might have already announced the winners of the Apple Music Awards 2021 but there is still a ton of content to come as the streaming service celebrates those winners. Now, a new teaser has been shared to whet the appetite.
With winners including The Weeknd and Olivia Rodrigo, the upcoming content could be a must-watch when it streams on Apple Music and in the Apple TV app.
The awards themselves include multiple categories from around the world, with the full rundown of winners including:
- Global Artist of the Year: The Weeknd
- Breakthrough Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, and Song of the Year: Olivia Rodrigo
- Songwriter of the Year: H.E.R.
- Artist of the Year (Africa): Wizkid
- Artist of the Year (France): Aya Nakamura
- Artist of the Year (Germany): RIN
- Artist of the Year (Japan): OFFICIAL HIGE DANDISM
- Artist of the Year (Russia): Scriptonite
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.