GamesCom 2018 is well underway in Germany and we are starting to see some of the exciting news coming out for the Nintendo Switch.
Here are all the Switch announcements that you need to know about!
Nintendo is working hard to make its platform a welcoming place for indy developers. This Indie Highlights video will jump you in with a ton of independent titles coming to The Switch in the not too distant future.
The games covered in this video are as follows
- Night Call - Coming early 2019
- Monster Boy And the Cursed Kingdom - Coming November 6, 2018
- The Gardens Between - Coming September 20, 2018
- Streets of Rogue - Coming Winter 2018
- Bad North - Available Now
- Moonlighter - Coming fall 2018
- This War of Mine - Coming November 2018
- Children of Morta - Coming early 2019
- Everspace - Coming December 2018
- Baba is You - Coming Fall 2018
- Slay the Spire - Coming Early 2019
- Windjammers - Coming October 23, 2018
- Windjammers 2 - Coming 2019
- Terraria - Coming 2019
- Prison Architect - Available now
- Morphies Law - Available now
We got a brief look at InkyPen which is a new app coming to the Switch in November. This subscription-based service will afford you to read comics on your Nintendo Switch.
Daemon X Machina
Marvelous Entertainment dropped a teaser trailer on us for Daemon X Machina. If you are a fan of fighting mechs then you may want to keep your eye on this title.
Saints Row the Third
Deep Silver has announced via tweet that Saints Row the Third will be making its way to the Switch in the not too distant future.
Stay tuned and we will keep you posted with everything Switch related coming from GamesCom 2018!
Is there anything you are hoping get's announced at GamesCom this year?
Let us know in the comments!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Foxconn maintains that it will have a factory in Wisconsin eventually
Despite how it might look, Foxconn still thinks that it will one day have a factory up and running in Wisconsin.
Apple shareholders urged to vote for proposal on freedom of expression
Non-profit advocacy group SumOfUs has urged Apple's shareholders to vote in favor of a proposal that would force its Board of Directors to report annually regarding the company's policies regarding freedom of expression and access to information.
Apple shared the infamous '1984' Superbowl ad 36 years ago today
It was the day that a computer became a household name.
Deck out your Switch Lite with these sweet accessories
Having the right accessories can vastly improve your gaming experience. We've gathered the best companion items for the Nintendo Switch Lite. See what catches your interest.