Goat Simulator GoatZ brings goats and zombies together for the iPhone and iPad
The game, developed by Gone North Games, is a stand alone expansion to Goat Simulator for $4.99. As the title suggests, it combines two things most people love to see: goats and zombies. Don't take our word for it; here's the official description.
- Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it's one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
- Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
- Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
- Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
- Also a casual mode for people who don't like feeding their goat every five minutes
- Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people's heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
Yes, this game is real and it's, well, it's best that you just check it out for yourself. Goat Simulator GoatZ is available now in the iOS App Store.
Check out the best sim games for the iPhone
- $4.99 - Download now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.
By Daryl Baxter