The update, which brings the app up to version 3.3.0, also brings a number of other features and bug fixes which you can find in the change log below:
- Open from and save to Drive in other apps (iOS 8 only)
- Unlock Drive using Touch ID (iOS 8 only)
- Save videos from Drive to your device (tap File Info icon > Open In > Save Video)
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
It's cool to see third-party apps embracing Touch ID so readily now that Apple has opened up access to the security feature in iOS 8. Be sure to check for the update, or give Drive a spin if you haven't before, by clicking on the iTunes link below.
- Free - Download
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.