The Clock app on iPhone and iPad can help you keep track of the time all around the world. That's incredibly convenient if you want to keep track of multiple relatives... or offices. If you just want to know what time it is somewhere in the world, though, Apple's virtual assistant, Siri is even more convenient!
How to view the time in any city with Siri for iPhone and iPad
- Press and hold the Home button or say "Hey, Siri" on your iPhone or iPad to activate Siri.
- Say something like "What time is it in Florence, Italy?"
- Siri will tell you the time in the location you requested.
- Tap the clock widget within Siri in order to automatically be taken to the Clock app if you'd like.
- If you're done, just press the Home button to continue using your iPhone or iPad.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Mick is a staff writer who's as frugal as they come, so he always does extensive research (much to the exhaustion of his wife) before making a purchase. If it's not worth the price, Mick ain't buying.