Forget your iPhone. You can now make purchases using your Apple Watch.
Using Apple Pay on Apple Watch
As long as you have set up and added one or more bank cards, you can make a purchase with Apple Pay from your Apple Watch:
- Double-click the side button and hold your Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the contactless reader to use your default bank card.
- Push the Digital Crown to go back to your watch face after you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch if you want to use a different card to make a purchase,
- Swipe left or right and select the card you'd like to use.
- With the new card selected, hold your Apple Watch near the reader to pay.
- Push the Digital Crown to go back to your watch face until you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
For more information on Apple Watch, be sure to see our ultimate guide about the wearable device. If you have any additional questions, let us know below.
This Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro concept shows Midnight Green is so last year
Rumors of a Navy Blue iPhone 12 Pro have circulated a few times and we're right here for it. After watching this concept, you will be as well.
Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against Apple
An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit claiming Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter were biased against conservative views.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
The iPhone XR is colorful. Keep it that way with a clear case.
A big part of the iPhone XR’s appeal is the array of color options. What’s the point of a colorful phone if you cover it up completely?