Forget your iPhone. You can now make purchases using your Apple Watch.
Using Apple Pay on Apple Watch
As long as you have set up and added one or more bank cards, you can make a purchase with Apple Pay from your Apple Watch:
- Double-click the side button and hold your Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the contactless reader to use your default bank card.
- Push the Digital Crown to go back to your watch face after you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch if you want to use a different card to make a purchase,
- Swipe left or right and select the card you'd like to use.
- With the new card selected, hold your Apple Watch near the reader to pay.
- Push the Digital Crown to go back to your watch face until you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
For more information on Apple Watch, be sure to see our ultimate guide about the wearable device. If you have any additional questions, let us know below.
From the Editor's Desk: Let's 'Unpack' this folding phone trend
With March just around the corner, we expect to see a new iPhone, but it will definitely not be a foldable one. Find out what we think of Samsung's Z Flip and more.
Former Apple exec being sued for poaching talent is now suing Apple
Apple accuses Gerard Williams III of poaching chip designers for his new startup and has taken the matter to court. Now he's accusing Apple of the same.
This is how easily Apple could and should make a folding iPhone
Apple hasn't made a folding iPhone yet. But it could.
Have a large wrist? There's an Apple Watch band for you
Need an Apple Watch band that is comfortable and fits your larger wrists without issue? Check out some of these great options out there!