If you use the default Mail app on your Mac and you're running OS X Mountain Lion, you can add a sender to your VIP list just as easily as you can on your iPhone or iPad. VIP list basically will filter out emails you want based on who is sending them, therefore making finding messages a lot easier.
Don't know how to use VIP Inbox on your Mac? Here's how:
- Launch Mail on your Mac running OS X Mountain Lion.
- Find the email from the person that you'd like to make a VIP and click on it.
- Now click on the sender's name and you'll get a dropdown menu.
- To add the person to your VIP list, simply click on Add to VIPs.
- That person will now show up under the VIP section of Mac mail and allow you to now filter emails only from them.
That's all there is to it. If you ever want to remove that person from your VIP list, you can just easily toggle it off the same way you turned it on.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Cyber Monday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
Need a clicker for your Apple TV? Here are the best
Whether you hate the Siri Remote, lost your old one, or just scouting out the market, here are our favorite remotes to control your Apple TV.