Safari for Mac is arguably one of the best browsers, not to mention the native option. With options like iCloud tabs across OS X and iOS, it makes it an excellent choice across platforms. Safari, like most other browsers, gives you the option to save passwords so you don't have to enter them each and every time. If there are passwords you've either accidentally saved or no longer want Safari remembering, you can selectively delete them instead of clearing all passwords.
- Launch Safari on your Mac.
- In the top menu, click on Safari and then Preferences.
- In the top navigation of the Preferences menu, click on Passwords.
- From here you'll see a list of all the passwords you currently have stored in Safari. Just choose the one you'd like to delete. To select multiple items, just hold down Command on your keyboard.
- Now towards the bottom, just click Remove to remove the selected passwords.
That's it, Safari will no longer remember those passwords any longer. As a side tip, this is also a good place to view passwords you may have forgotten. You'll have to enter your admin password in order to view all items in your keychain, but Safari will physically show passwords if you ever have the need for it to.
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
These Nintendo Switch bundles are bound to go fast — Get them at $299 now!
The Nintendo Switch is finally back in stock for its regular retail price of $299. Do not miss your chance to get one right now. The Switch sells out fast and is rarely in stock. You won't regret it.
These games play wonderfully in handheld mode on the Switch Lite
Just because the Switch Lite only offers handheld mode doesn't mean it will be lacking in great game titles. Here are a few to get you started.