Not only can Siri on the Apple Watch schedule appointments and check the weather, it can also send and reply to messages. Using only your voice, you can have a full, text-based conversation, right from your wrist.
Follow this guide to learn how Siri can make sending messages from your Apple Watch easier.
- How to send a message using Siri on your Apple Watch
- How to reply to a message using Siri on your Apple Watch
How to send a message using Siri on your Apple Watch
- After raising your wrist to wake your Apple Watch, say Hey Siri. Alternatively, press and hold the Digital Crown or simply raise your wrist and start speaking if Raise to Speak is turned on.
- Say Send a message to [contact/phone number]. You can also say something like "Tell [contact] headed home period".
If prompted, select the device to which you would like to send the message.
- Speak your message.
Tap Don't Send if you don't want the message sent.
How to reply to a message using Siri on your Apple Watch
- After raising your wrist to see an incoming message notification, say Hey Siri, reply. Alternatively, press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Say Hey Siri, reply or simply Reply if you held the Digital Crown.
- Speak your message.
Press the Digital Crown or say Hey Siri, send it to send.
Lets us know in the comments below.
More smartphone makers to follow Apple in ditching headphones from boxes
A recent DigiTimes report includes an indication that more smartphone makers will follow Apple's lead in ditching headphones from their smartphone boxes, a move that will benefit sales of true wireless products.
The MagSafe Charger may leave a circular imprint on leather iPhone cases
According to a new Apple Support document, the company is warning those who use a leather case with their iPhone of potential imprints.
Apple Stores get huge neon window dressing to celebrate iPhone 12 launch
Some Apple Stores now have some huge, neon window dressings as the company releases iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to the world.
Take an Apple Watch charger on the road with you
Looking for an Apple Watch charger to take with you while you’re out and about? Check out these portable chargers!